Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Return to Penland! Tuna Tuesday!

I know I've been a wicked graduate student, remiss in my blogging duties!  But I intend to remedy that here as I wait for the mail to bring me my copy of my second draft that has Stuart's lovely scribbles all over it.  It's pathetic, I know, to be procrastinating from rewriting my paper by catching up on my blog, but there it is!

And here are 3 images of Tuna Tuesday preparations ala Penland!  I took video of a snippet of the ordeal, but am too lazy to load it today.  Instead you get eager Apple and Olive watching their Print Masteress Mama with love-
Rory Sparks slicing the delightful cheese...

and the table set with burnt sandwiches and Celebration Ale, which was still available the second week of January. 

If you want to check out a super awesome food related blog (as opposed to my sometimes food related rantings) may I recommend http://www.looklistensmelleat.com/ Lisa Mishima's super-awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment