Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last Frantic Day in Penland!

So, in that bikini I was printing these guys- twentyfourteeth.com promotional materials! Because I used woodtype I only had enough letters to spell out "twenty four" for one run, and then "teeth.com" on another. 
Woodtype opportunity was shrinking, and Megan was certainly taking advantage.  Check out her awesome work here: http://typothecaryletterpress.com/ Look how nice and neat she keeps her press space even on a messy day!

Yeah, here's mine at the same time...

Because I was set to print these nice, fat, pieces of type that had been hanging out over in the composition area...

We had to set up for show and tell, so I harvested parts of the school and rearranged some. 

And then we cleaned up, at least a little. 


No comments:

Post a Comment