Thursday, September 27, 2012

one fish two fish




So, I wanted to have some paint tests done for my meeting with my mentor after I visit L.A.  However, though I finished more than this, it just barely got my juices flowing.  Now that I'm 3,000 miles or something away from my studio I have all sorts of better ideas of how to make things work.  Ah well, such is life. 

For awhile I did a photo series of dead things I would find (fish heads, dead snakes, etc.) and my feet.  As I was shooting these yesterday it came as a complete surprise. Paper mache dead things. Anyway, I met another friend who was also taking pictures of her feet, but not with dead things.  I decided she should really be entitled to the feet with things gimmick.  So, this is a shout-out to Angelina Martin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment