Thursday, February 16, 2012

Live Nude Paper!





So, I just finished the final draft of my first paper, about 2 days later than I wanted (I'm having to rush, since I might be getting a REAL JOB! come April...). Tomorrow I will get up, go to the fast-streaming coffee shop with the cute teenage boys who serve me endless coffee for about a dollar, and finish up the bibliography. For the first time I have far too many sources to be resourceful, did way more research than was actually necessary for my pseudo-thesis. So it goes!

These vids (presuming they load) were integral to my thinking, even if only a quote from the 2nd made it into the paper. Don't you wonder what I actually wrote about?

Time flies. Anybody have suggestions for monster movies? That's the next overwhelming subject I intend to tackle...

No comments:

Post a Comment