Friday, March 16, 2012

The trouble with suits...




I've recently been having this dream about unzipping my skin. The zippers keep showing up in different places, and I'm always very excited to unzip them because there's always great stuff underneath. This is quite a contrast from my general life right now, where I'm feeling quite disconnected from my body, and the physical world in general. In fact, I'm at that dangerous point where the virtual world is beginning to feel more real. But I'm sure that will change Monday when I drive away again, southerly, mother in tow.

BTW, I'm looking into videoing the landscape as my mother reads the Crit 3 readings aloud. Sound good to anyone? They'd be available the 1st couple weeks in April...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, can I please be a fly on the wall in that car so I can listen in on the readings instead of actually have to read them???

    ReplyDelete